With my oldest son in Pre-K for a few hours, I decided to take my youngest out for an easy walk at the East Greenbush Town Park on a gorgeous early autumn morning.
There is definitely a fall feel in the woods with cooler temps and the leaves just beginning to turn.
I let him walk for a bit, but ended up carrying him most of the way. His favorite part was the stretch along the North Branch of the Moordner Kill, where he exclaimed "Water!!"We covered a little over one mile total on a perfect late September day.
Almost went there today but did the rail trail down by Cr 7 instead. Brought my son too... glad I didn't have to carry him... hes 23 lol
ReplyDeleteLOL I'm glad to hear that your son still hikes with you at 23! Hope my boys still want to when they get older too!!
Delete