Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2022

Robert Ingalls Preserve(Town of Stephentown, Rensselaer County)

Headed out for a short walk at the Rensselaer Land Trust's Robert Ingalls Preserve this evening following a brief downpour on yet another hot and sultry summer day.  The rain temporarily cooled things off to a somewhat tolerable level, so I tried to take advantage of that small window. 

Conditions have been quite dry all summer, and although Black Brook was low it did have ample water to soak my feet in.
Evening sunshine coming through the tree canopy.
I wandered the various trails at the Preserve, but was quickly noticing an increase in humidity as I made my way through the woods.
Sally's Rest-A new addition since my last visit here-is a bench along the Ridge Trail overlooking the wooded ravine of Black Brook. 
Covered a nice and easy 1.5 miles RT, and worked up a good sweat along the way.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment