Adventures around the Capital Region area of New York State, as well as the Adirondacks, Catskills, Berkshires and Vermont
Snuck in another relaxing walk, this time solo, covering about 2.5 miles at Albert Community Forest in East Nassau.
One of my favs - according to the folks at HTL they are adding a new trail off the orchard trail - not yet done but looking forward to it.
Yes, I had read that they had added a decent amount of acreage to the existing Community Forest. Always, I nice and local go to for me, so looking forward to that!
One of my favs - according to the folks at HTL they are adding a new trail off the orchard trail - not yet done but looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteYes, I had read that they had added a decent amount of acreage to the existing Community Forest. Always, I nice and local go to for me, so looking forward to that!
Delete